Digital Marketing Training Programs
When we speak of marketing, Digital Marketing is considered to be an evolving technology of the marketing department and the activities in the digital world have gained momentum where advertising or marketing strategy is to be followed in advertising through mobile, internet and such other electronic or digital Media. Importance of this marketing medium is growing day by day and this has prompted many people to take up digital marketing as their profession.
This significance improvement has brought new career opportunities for students, graduates, and professionals and most opportunities are in the fields of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, Inbound marketing manager, Conversion rate optimizer, Email Marketing, Search engine marketer, Web Analytics with the titles of manager, SEO optimizer, Content marketing manager, Copywriter, and Social media marketing expert.
Digital Marketing is a challenging profession because it calls for lot of visualization and understanding of the market and in order to be successful in this stream one should have proper training in the art of digital marketing. In the world we live in, most industries’ growth rate is no more than 10 percent because Traditional marketing tools and marketing applications will not be able to take companies what they aim for anymore.
Online Marketing is a big change where the advent of the internet and technology has taken the modern business to a threshold where competition is high, and the techniques of promoting business are digital in nature. It will certainly help the companies or industries to have a record rate of at least three times higher because the strategies have changed, and respectively companies and people need to change towards the right direction.
DSE is an industry leader providing Best Digital Marketing education and offering the practical training as per industry standards. It delivers the digital marketing training in classroom, video and online mode, Weekdays and Fast track training by the expert trainers who believe in practical oriented training and help the students with practical examples and assignments in training course. The comprehensive course provided at DSE help the students master the subject in theory and practical along with 100% placements assistance for students for better career opportunities.
Digital Marketing Course Modules include
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Public Relations Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Customer conversion
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Lead Generation
- Google Algorithms
- Google AdSense
- Google Webmaster Tool
- Google Analytics
Modes of delivering Digital Marketing Training at DSE
Digital Marketing Classroom Training: DSE is a leading Digital Marketing Training Institute in Hyderabad where the Digital Marketing course studded with myriad hands-on exercises on each topic is delivered by highly experienced and certified Digital Marketing trainers who are considered to be the best trainers in the industry. Digital Marketing Classroom Training mainly lays emphasis on individual attention and to help the students master the fundamentals of various techniques that include pay-per-click (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), social media, web analytics, content marketing, conversion optimization, email and mobile marketing etc. The course is mainly designed to help the students elevate in the marketplace with a fruitful career in digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Online Training: With the growing demands of the aspirants, DSE started online mode of delivering Digital Marketing Training for the participants who want to explore their career in this fast growing stream but couldn’t attend regular classroom training due to their busy schedules and work. The Digital marketing Online Training will be delivered by Digital Marketing Industry best practitioners with years of experience in handling real industry projects along with delivering both classroom training and online training for the participants aiming for a career in this programmatic technology. Digital Marketing Online Training course curriculum is prepared according to the current industry standards and the entire course delivered will not only be theoretical but hands on practical method of training.
Digital Marketing Workshops and Events: DSE conducts regular workshops and events on various Digital Marketing techniques where students can discover most important aspects of Digital Marketing in a hands-on, intimate digital marketing class. Digital Marketing Workshops covers everything that are required to create and execute a digital marketing strategy for your organization. Many business professionals, marketers and PR leaders prefer attending DSE Digital Marketing Workshops so as to stay up to date on the latest marketing skills and trends which are vital to their career success.
Why to attend Digital Marketing Training
- Gain the digital marketing vision by participating in the digital marketing ecosystem, business models, technology and tools
- Make you an individual, who can master the digital world terminology and know about the latest trends
- Know how to make an intellectual strategy and create versatile online-offline integrated projects by using digital tools
- Develop contemporary marketing items and you will be able to develop online strategies by strategically using digital tools for brands
- Know creation of a digital idea and the creation process at the eye of both the digital agency and the brand
- Identify, manage, and use of brand strategies and integrate it into the management of Social Media Circles
What will you learn with DSE Digital Marketing Training Program?
The objective of this Digital Marketing Training Program is to make the participants understand the Digital Marketing methods from a variety of perspectives-as analysts, consumers and entrepreneurs. The primary emphasis at DSE is to the leverage fundamental concepts along with practical application among the participants through which they can expect to start working independently as internet marketing experts by the completion of Digital Marketing Training Program.
- Understand various digital marketing disciplines
- Master digital marketing execution tools
- Formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Gain exposure to the digital marketing landscape
- Understand and assess the online consumer mentality
- Evaluate Internet marketing indicators and point KPIs
- Understand Interaction of digital marketing and traditional marketing activities
- Explore the emerging tools offered by internet
- Access the realm of social media
- Understand and estimate the mind-set of online consumer
- Design tools to enhance consumer online experiences
- Monitor, evaluate and iterate traffic-building activities for marketers
- Analyse internet-marketing metrics and identify Key Performance Indicators
- Intergrade the digital marketing and traditional marketing efforts
- Benefit the marketers through better consumer segmentation
- Forecasting consumer trends and consumer analytics
- Extract consumer DNA and aid decision making in marketing
A glimpse into the future of Digital Marketing growth by 2020
Digital Marketing industry has already witnessed a major shift as it records 40 percent annual growth rate on Internet connectivity and Smartphone usage by 50 crore people. By 2020, the beginning of a new decade, digital marketing will have a different face and these few changes would determine the future of digital marketing. Number of online users would cross by 65 crore and 76 per cent would access the Internet through mobile phones by 2020. Here are the some popular changes or trends that would take place by 2020 in this revolutionary technology.
- Mobile phones will be replacing Desktops to maintain higher level of personalization and to create more personal interaction between the brand and the consumer
- Social media platforms’ usage will increase with the increase in usage of Mobile phones, which further makes it easy to understand and track the consumer’s behaviour
- Journey Mapping will be another important evolution and it surely prove as an integral part in enriching consumer experience and communication with the audience
- New strategies will be created by Brands which cater to the needs of customers and makes better connections, build brand loyal business etc
- Websites are going to be a huge trend in future
- The data acquired by technologies will provide the predictive analytics ability to know the outcome of marketing campaigns
- Inclination towards business value or ROI (return on investment) are found where data and strategy will be the main components in knowing the brand’s ROI gathered from digital campaigns
- Brands will have transparency and authenticity because customer will engage with a brand which provides adequate information or satisfactory services
- Videos and video sharing will be elevated by rise in Mobile users. It will be one of the most popular trends of Digital Marketing as it is the quick and effective way of presenting the content to the audience
Digital Marketing Salaries – Designation Wise
Digital Marketing is a programmatic technology where there is no limit of earning in this field only if you know exactly, how to market online. It has now become a core platform for every business services and hence upcoming professionals can expect good career growth and tremendous career opportunities in each of these roles.
Digital Marketing Professionals are an in-dispensable part of modern firms due to the critical role of digital marketing in delivering an organized sales process and sustained revenues and are and there are competitive salaries for such professionals. The average salary in each of these roles depends on the level of experience, core skills and the type of organization you are working for. Here rough estimate for some of these roles is mentioned below.
Role Salary in Rupees
- SEO Trainee – 0.96 lakhs to 1.44 lakhs
- SEO Executive – 1.8 lakhs to 3 lakhs
- SEO Analyst – 3 lakhs to 4 lakhs
- SEO Strategist – 4 lakhs to 5 lakhs
- SEO Specialist – 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs
- SEO Consultant – 5 lakhs to 7 lakhs
- SEO Technician – 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs
- SEO Account Manager – 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs
- SEO Manager – 3 lakhs to 7 lakhs
- SEO Trainer – Variable salary (as per agreement)
- SEM/PPC expert – 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs
- Social Media Manager – 3.5 lakhs to 7 lakhs
- Web developer/designer – 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs
- Content Writer – 2.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs
- Digital Marketing Executive – 1.5 lakhs to 4 lakhs
- Digital Marketing Specialist – 2 lakhs to 6 lakhs
- Digital Marketing Team Lead – 3 lakhs to 7 lakhs
- Digital Marketing Analyst/Strategist – 4 lakhs to 10 lakhs
- Digital Marketing Head/Manager – 10 lakhs to 30lakhs
- Digital Marketing Director – 25 lakhs to 40 lakhs
- Email Marketer – 3 lakhs to 4 lakhs
Digital Marketing Training Program Highlights
- Back up classes in case you miss few classes
- Repeat classes in case of doubts
- 2 hours doubt session every month after completion of training at no charges
- Job assistance and interview scheduling
- Practical Sessions
- Individual attention
- Queries and Practical sessions
- Assessment tests and assignments
- Google and Facebook Certificates
- Printed Handouts and Strategy Formats
- Free Consultancy
- Internship assistance