Digital Marketing Training FAQs
1) What are the basic skills needed for a career in digital marketing?
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Good typing speed
- Internet savvy
- Curiosity to explore new things
2) What is the duration of Digital Marketing Training?
Digital Marketing Training at …..is all about a 60 days program but fully committed 6 months are required to master this course.
3) What kind of career opportunities can Digital Marketing assure?
You can work as a full time employee, set up your own start up and become an entrepreneur offering different services as a part of Digital Marketing, become a freelancer and work for different businesses in the area of your expertise.
4) Do I need particular qualification for pursuing a career in Digital Marketing?
If you are an individual, aiming for a secured job in Digital Marketing, then you should have a Degree in your hand or else no degree is required to pursue a career in Digital Marketing. But having a degree speeds up your chances of getting more opportunities.
5) Should I need to have any prior knowledge to take up this course?
No prior knowledge is required except a passion to learn the concept! As trainers at …..start from the basics of Digital Marketing starting with the definition of the concept.
6) Is the course theoretical or practical?
The Digital Marketing Training provided at ……will be a combination of theoretical and practical on each topic. The Highly experienced trainers provide live exposure on projects and give assignments to test your skill sets.
7) Do I need to know website designing and Programming?
No, you need not know Website designing and programming to learn Digital Marketing because WordPress is taught as a part of course and the trainers here help you design and develop your own website.
8) Do you provide Live Project with Training?
The Digital Marketing Training at …….., is a Project oriented course. However after the completion of the course all the students are provided with an opportunity to work on live projects.
9) What are the modes of delivering Digital Marketing Training?
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Weekend Training
- Fast track Training
10) If I miss a class, do I get back up classes?
Yes, you can attend the missed sessions with next batches. Special classes will be scheduled for the students with queries and doubts upon their request.
11) What about Internships?
………offers internship on continuous basis for the participants because they are very important as it helps in gaining practical exposure to the Digital Marketing Concepts.
12) What kind of Job, can I get at the end of the course?
- Search Engine Optimization Executive/Manager
- Search Engine Marketing Executive /Manager
- Social Media Marketing Manager/Executive
- Team Leader SEM
- Business Development Executive/Manager-Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager/Executive or Online Marketing Manager
- Head Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
13) How many Google AdWords Certifications are offered in Course?
6 Google AdWords Certifications are offered in Digital Marketing course and complete assistance will be provided for the students who write the exam online.
14) How many modules are taught in Digital Marketing course?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Public Relations Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Customer conversion
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Lead Generation
- Google Algorithms
- Google AdSense
- Google Webmaster Tool
- Google Analytics
15) What’s new in Digital marketing?
- Instagram live stories
- Twitter may fall while linked in rises
- Influencer marketing
- Content that binds reader
- Video marketing
- Rise of Artificial Intelligence
- Linked in for B2B marketers
- Rise of bots
- Mobile growth
- Visuals Marketing